Error 500 while performing Sonar Analysis via Azure Pull Request

Dear Team,

I have configured the branch settings in our Azure project in such a way that Sonar Cloud Analysis will be triggered (via a pipeline)when a Pull Request is raised. I am getting the below error when the analysis is triggered via the Pull Request if I try to run this as an independent pipeline(that is not via the PR) it works fine. Only when we trigger this through the Pull Request the analysis fails.

The error is as follows:

Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.scan.filesystem.InputComponentStore: Unable to load component interface org.sonar.scanner.scan.branch.BranchConfiguration: Something went wrong while trying to get the pullrequest with key ‘4004’: Error 500 on https://sonarcloud.io/api/alm_integration/show_pullrequest?project=peluk%3A&pullrequestKey=4004 : {“errors”:[{“msg”:“An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.”}]} →

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.scan.filesystem.InputComponentStore

Caused by: org.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpException: Error 500 on https://sonarcloud.io/api/alm_integration/show_pullrequest?project=peluk%3A&pullrequestKey=4004 : {“errors”:[{“msg”:“An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.”}]}
2024-04-16T11:11:04.2441170Z at org.sonarqube.ws.client.BaseResponse.failIfNotSuccessful (BaseResponse.java:22)

I am attaching the complete logs.

Kindy help on this.

Best Reagrds,
Renjini.

SonarAnalysis_PullRequest Error.txt (35.1 KB)

Hey there.

I found a strange error in the backend about not being able to find the project binding. I’ve flagged this for attention.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Colin.

Please let me know once you find something on this.

Kind Regards,
Renjini.

Dear Colin,

Just wanted to check if we have any update on this, since quality checks on all our pull request are failing.

Kind Reagrds,
Renjini.

Dear Team,

Can you kindly let us know a time frame in which this issue will be resolved, currently quality checks on all pull requests are failing and is getting escalated, request your help on this.

And strangely I am not able to import any projects as well in Sonar Cloud now, only one project is listed.

Kind Reagrds,
Renjini

Hi @Renjini!

Apologies for the delayed reply; we are looking into it. Thanks for your patience!

Best regards,
Bogdana

1 Like