Dyld: warning: could not load inserted library '/Applications/sonar-scanner/bin/libinterceptor.dylib' into hardened process because no suitable image found

Hi, new potential user here. I tried to run the build wrapper with our local version and get this error:

build-wrapper-macosx-x86 --out-dir bw_output xcodebuild -workspace myproject.xcworkspace -scheme myproject.framework -configuration Debug -sdk iphonesimulator
dyld: warning: could not load inserted library '/Applications/sonar-scanner/bin/libinterceptor.dylib' into hardened process because no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Applications/sonar-scanner/bin/libinterceptor.dylib: code signature in (/Applications/sonar-scanner/bin/libinterceptor.dylib) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: mapped file has no cdhash, completely unsigned? Code has to be at least ad-hoc signed.
	/Applications/sonar-scanner/bin/libinterceptor.dylib: stat() failed with errno=1
Build settings from command line:
    SDKROOT = iphonesimulator11.4

I run Xcode 9.4.1 and macOS 10.14b7. Is that a Mojave issue?

Hi,

As per https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/CPP-1640

for the time being there are no evidences that this warning affects results

1 Like

Thank you. Can confirm that this warning does not seem relevant. I gave up to fast here.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Dyld: could not load inserted library