Devops docker build error message

when we try to set up sonarqube to devops we got a message which i m sharing below, what should we do to solve this problem

Hey there!

It looks like you’ve shared a screenshot of logs – and nobody in this Community likes to pretend they’re an optical character reader*. Can you please share the text of your logs?

*It may or may not seem trivial based on the logs shared, but we need to set some boundaries and encourage good practices for this Community to function well!

Hey Colin, thank u for leading, i m sharing the text below,

[91mERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
ERROR: Error during parsing of the generic coverage report ‘/src/coverage/SonarQube.xml’. Look at SonarQube documentation to know the expected XML format.
[0m [91mERROR: Caused by: /src/coverage/SonarQube.xml (No such file or directory)
ERROR:
[0m [91mThe SonarScanner did not complete successfully
[0m [91m15:56:42.672 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1
[0mThe command ‘/bin/sh -c dotnet sonarscanner end /d:sonar.login=“sqp_ca92ba268064774e3a11a9abadb1744c2b34eb87”’ returned a non-zero code: 1

Hello @Faik_Yucesoy ,
As mentioned in the error log, it says ERROR: Caused by: /src/coverage/SonarQube.xml (No such file or directory), which means the file or the directory leading to the file may not exist.

Please check the location of the coverage file to make sure it is cited correctly in your Sonar analysis parameters for the coverage file.

Hi Joe, thank u for ur response but i still ve questions, if u can help, i ll really appriciate it. i m sharing my concerns below,

we were waiting for this file to be created automatically but it didnt happen because of an error which we didnt expect. Is this a right guess? Is there anything to make it automatic? or if u can share a xml or document about it , it ll be very helpfull for us.

Hello @Faik_Yucesoy,

It depends on how you are generating this coverage report. There is no critical documentation necessary: just make sure the file generated exists in the path you specify in your sonar.externalIssuesReportPaths parameter.

Can you share your DEBUG logs and pipeline definition file (e.g. Jenkinsfile, azure pipelines yaml file, etc.)? Please add sonar.verbose=true to your Sonar scanner analysis parameters and attach the information here.

If you prefer a private thread, just let me know as well.