Delegate the management of Quality Profiles to someone else

Hello,

I have read about Delegate the management of Quality Profiles to someone else? from link : https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Quality+Profiles#QualityProfiles-DelegatethemanagementofQualityProfilestosomeoneelse?. I was trying to implement this but i cannot find any option to delegate permissions for quality profile.

The sonarqube version that i’m using is 6.2, could you please let me know if delegate permissions for quality profile is available for version 6.2 and if yes, please let me know on how do i implement it.

Hi,

The current version of SonarQube is 7.3, and the current LTS is 6.7.5. The reasons to upgrade to a recent version are manifold, among them the ability to do just what you’re asking about. That feature was added in 6.6.

Ann

Thanks for the information Ann.

Hi I am using version 6.7.3 but unable to find the place on the quality profile to delegate permission
I Went to Quality Profile-> Selected a Profile
The detailed page of profile opened up but in Actions I could only see Compare and Change log
No option for delegation

Hi,

It’s not going to be available for Build-in profiles. For profiles you’ve created, you’ll see it at the bottom-left:

Selection_474

Ann