Recently we had success in using convert-compile-commands.py script to generate a build-wrapper-dump.json file out of the CMake compile_commands.json file.
The problem is we receive error during scan and in the server regarding not matching analyzer and build-wrapper version:
was generated using old build-wrapper version,
which does not match analyzer 220.127.116.11551 version.
Please download matching version from the server
- SonarQube server version 8.7.0.
- Scanner version 18.104.22.168551.
- The management does not consider to use version 9.0.0, which supports compile_commands.json as input directly.
My questions are:
- Should we be concerned about this warning?
- What problems can it cause?
- Is it possible to edit the script in some way to prevent this warning in the server?