Complexity metrics

For some projects the complexity metrics shows up however, for some other projects complexity is not shown as an option. I wanted to know why this could be the case.
Thank you

Hi,

We’ll need more details to be able to help you. For instance, you might provide: SonarQube version, project languages, where you are (not) seeing complexity values, …

Ann

Hi Ann,

I am using SonarCloud. Projects in C and C++ do not show the complexity metric under Measures while for some other projects the complexity metric shows up under Measures.

Gerard

Hi Ann,

I just checked again and I realized that some projects in Python also do not have the complexity metric provided. Some C/C++ projects show it but majority of my projects in C/C++ do not. I could not understand why sometimes for specific projects this metric does not show.

Thank you,
Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Since you’re on SonarCloud, could you maybe point to some of the projects in question? Or are they private?

Ann

Hi Ann,

For example the following project does not show complexity

https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=delly

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Huh.

Here are some that do:

The question is what’s the difference. Are you using the build wrapper?

Ann

Hi Ann,

I found out that I had a problem with the build wrapper. I managed to fix it now.

Thank you very much.
Gerard

1 Like

I am actually having the same issue, what was the problem with the build wrapper?