which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
My JaCoCo coverage is at 0% after an upgrade from 5.6.7 to 6.7.7.
SonarQube : 5.6.7 to 6.7.7
Database : MySql
what are you trying to achieve
I am trying to upgrade my sonarQube from SonarQube 5.6.7(MySQL) —> SonarQube 6.7.7(MySQL) -> SonarQube 6.7.7(PostgreSQL) --> SonarQube 7.9.5(PostgreSQL) -> SonarQube 8.1(PostgreSQL).
what have you tried so far to achieve this.
I upgraded SonarQube 5.6.7(MySQL) —> SonarQube 6.7.7(MySQL) . After this upgrade I validated the existing data. Code Coverage percentage is not showing correctly after upgrade.
- I downloaded fresh sonarqube 6.7.7LTS installer from sonar site.
- Unzipped the sonarqube 6.7.7LTS file.
- Updated existing sonar database properties in sonar.properties file.
- started the server.
- Upgraded using below URL.
- All the data upgraded properly except coverage.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.