SQ Version : 18.104.22.168448
I am trying to run the TSQLT tests on database and publish the code coverage report to SonarQube
These are the steps I am following,
- Compile the sql project
- Deploy the dacpac on database
- Run TSQLT tests using SQLCover
- Exporting the results in Coverage.opencoverxml file
- Convert Coverage.opencoverxml to SonarQube format using ReportGenerator
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<coverage version=“1” /
<file path="[ABC].[abc-cde-ghi-nknknknk]" /
After conversion, I do see all the report getting compiled in html format (Looks good)
- Adding below property in SonarQubePrepare task,
Also tried below but no luck,
- No code coverage information on SQ, still shows 0.0%
Can someone help me figure this out? What am I doing wrong?
Same setup works fine for normal C# unit tests but does not work for TSQLT.
Has anyone tried implementing code coverage for TSQLT? Is this even possible?
Thanks in Advance!