Code coverage is showing 0 % , with the same commit id it earlier showed 56% then again 0%

I am unable to get coverage and tests resuts on sonarcloud , I am passing test reprt and coverage report as well.
my sonar properties are
SonarProperties: |
sonar.testExecutionReportPaths=$(Build.Repository.LocalPath)\reports\unittestreport.xml
sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPaths=$(Build.Repository.LocalPath)\coverage\lcov.info
sonar.tests=$(Build.Repository.LocalPath)\src**.ts , $(Build.Repository.LocalPath)\projects\chorus-utils\src**.ts
sonar.test.inclusions=/*spec.ts,/-test.ts,/*test.ts
sonar.dynamicAnalysis=reuseReports
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8
sonar.sources=.
sonar.test.exclusions=
/node_modules/,/typings.d.ts,/main.ts,/environments/environment
.ts,**/*routing.module.ts

Hey there.

Have you checked to see that the file located here is still being produced at the expected location, and there are no errors in its production?

$(Build.Repository.LocalPath)\coverage\lcov.info

Furthermore, there should be details in your analysis logs around the import of this file. Look for log lines like this:

INFO: Sensor JavaScript/TypeScript Coverage [javascript]
INFO: Analysing [/Users/colin/source/sonar-coverage-example-javascript/artifacts/coverage/lcov.info]
WARN: Could not resolve 1 file paths in [/Users/colin/source/sonar-coverage-example-javascript/artifacts/coverage/lcov.info]
WARN: First unresolved path: /Users/colin/Source/sonar-coverage-example-javascript/index.js (Run in DEBUG mode to get full list of unresolved paths)
INFO: Sensor JavaScript/TypeScript Coverage [javascript] (done) | time=4ms