Checking status of SonarQube task 'AYTfLnrNrMnlFX8DFxY0' on server 'sonarqube server'

My Jenkins job is still failing due to Quality check. I already configured webhook in Sonarqube and my code stage also fine. please address and provide the solution.

Log file is mentioned in below,

Checking status of SonarQube task 'AYTfLnrNrMnlFX8DFxY0' on server 'sonarqube server'
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // script
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // withEnv
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // stage
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // withEnv
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // withEnv
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // node
[Pipeline] End of Pipeline
hudson.remoting.ProxyException: net.sf.json.JSONException: Invalid JSON String
	at net.sf.json.JSONSerializer.toJSON(JSONSerializer.java:143)
	at net.sf.json.JSONSerializer.toJSON(JSONSerializer.java:103)
	at net.sf.json.JSONSerializer.toJSON(JSONSerializer.java:84)
	at hudson.plugins.sonar.client.WsClient.getCETask(WsClient.java:53)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.jenkins.pipeline.WaitForQualityGateStep$Execution.checkTaskCompleted(WaitForQualityGateStep.java:240)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.jenkins.pipeline.WaitForQualityGateStep$Execution.start(WaitForQualityGateStep.java:176)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeStep(DSL.java:322)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeMethod(DSL.java:196)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsScript.invokeMethod(CpsScript.java:124)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor346.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:98)
	at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1225)
	at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1034)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:41)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker$1.call(Checker.java:180)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.GroovyInterceptor.onMethodCall(GroovyInterceptor.java:23)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.groovy.SandboxInterceptor.onMethodCall(SandboxInterceptor.java:162)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker$1.call(Checker.java:178)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker.checkedCall(Checker.java:182)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker.checkedCall(Checker.java:152)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker.checkedCall(Checker.java:152)
	at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.sandbox.SandboxInvoker.methodCall(SandboxInvoker.java:17)
Caused: hudson.remoting.ProxyException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to parse response from
1 Like

Hey there.

This is a community forum. While we’re happy to point you in the right direction, we also expect a friendly tone.

Since your analysis seems to complete successfully (before the Quality Gate Check), I would recommend that you check the (in your instance-level Administration > General > Server Base URL settings field) to make sure it’s the right value. It should be the same URL as you pass in your SonarQube connection in Jenkins.

I would also suggest making sure you’re using the latest version of the Scanner for Jenkins, and a supported version of SonarQube.