Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used
- CI system used
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
Java & Kotlin
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround
Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!
My organization uses a quality gate as a blocking mechanism for Github PRs. We’d like to extend the gate to include some code coverage conditions but would like to understand how we may go about overriding a failed quality gate in extenuating circumstances. We’d like to enable a subset of users in our organization this capability or something functionally equivalent. Can someone please advise how we might achieve this?