- ALM used: GitHub
- CI system used: Github Actions
- Scanner command used: SonarCloud Github Actions
- Languages of the repository: mainly Typescript (others JS, Python…)
- Repository type: Monorepo
Steps to reproduce
- Trigger a pull request in the GitHub repository.
- Observe the GitHub Actions workflow.
- Notice that the SonarCloud Scanner is analyzing all files instead of only the changed ones in the monorepo.
- Cache issues are observed during the process, with all files missing the cache.
- Despite setting only one TSConfig file as suggested in other topics, the “File already analyzed” warning persists.
- What does “Platform: UNSUPPORTED” mean in the logs?
- What is the cause of the “ANALYSIS_MODE_INELIGIBLE” message?
- Why is the cache always missed, even for minor changes like updating the
sonar-project.propertiesfile in the monorepo?
- How can I resolve the “File already analyzed” warning in our monorepo, given that I’ve already tried the recommended solution of setting only one TSConfig file?
Currently, I haven’t identified a workaround. Looking for insights from the community.