C++: com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Analyzer$AnalyzerException: Exit code 139

Hi,

recently our SonarQube analysis started to fail on one specific file due to

com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Analyzer$AnalyzerException: Exit code 139: effected.cpp
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisHandler.acceptResult(AnalysisHandler.java:67)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.execute(Subprocess.java:128)
	at com.sonar.cpp.plugin.CFamilySensor.lambda$process$39(CFamilySensor.java:1572)
	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisExecutor.lambda$submit$0(AnalysisExecutor.java:58)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840)

Unfortunately I cannot disclose many details here, due to company policies.
For now we excluded the file from the scan. But we also investigated a bit deeper.
I might be allowed to share those information privately (including the reproducer file)
But before doing so I need to know what is your procedure in regards to sensitiv information shared with you?

Thanks

Hey there.

What version of SonarQube are you using? You can find this information int he footer of your instance.

We get this issue with 10.4.0-developer and 10.3.0-developer. I do quiet some details regarding the issue. But, as stated initially, I must know your procedure in regards to sensitive information.

Issue is resolved by version 10.5.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.