Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM - Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Azure DevOps)
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked) - Unknown
- Languages of the repository - C#
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce - kick off build with SonarCloud Tasks in pipeline
- Potential workaround - Not at this point
I have a pipeline with SonarCloud, and get the follwoing error
##[error]C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual ##[error]C…: Error : Process is terminated due to StackOverflowException.
In other thread it was recommended to exclude the project that uses the Google.Protobuf libraries from the scan. This isn’t an option for me, because the assembly that is failing is part of the application and required to be scanned before delivery.