Bitbucket PR analysis empty

Hey Mark!
I run my Sonarqube analysis on next instances:

SonarQube ID information
Server ID: 9999999-888888888
Version: 8.3.1.34397
Date: 2020-08-06

Bitbucket (Server) * v7.2.3

And trying to setup Sonarqube QualityGates analysis for PRs. I have following settings:
property “sonar.projectKey”, “com.project.name.android”
property “sonar.projectName”, “Project Name Android Java master”
property “sonar.verbose”, “true”
property “sonar.projectBaseDir”, “…/…/…/…”
property “sonar.java.binaries”, “somepath/binaries/android-arm-DEBUG/bin/project-ant-build/libs/armeabi-v7a/”
property “sonar.java.libraries”, “third-party-builds/, third-party-sources/”
property “sonar.exclusions”, “/.settings, build/, **/.png,.iml, **/generated
property “sonar.java.source”, “8”
property “sonar.scm.provider”, “git”
property “sonar.sourceEncoding”, “UTF-8”

run analysis with next code:
./gradlew sonarqube --info -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch={CHANGE_BRANCH} -Dsonar.pullrequest.base={CHANGE_TARGET} -Dsonar.pullrequest.key={CHANGE_ID} -Dsonar.projectVersion={CURR_BUILDNUMBER}"

As result I receive nothing in Qality Gate section. But I am 100% sure that I have additional code with bugs, code smells, etc.
Could you help me to setup right settings for the QG analysis?

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I moved your post to a new thread because the one you had added to was rather old. Things change over time, so even when it seems like the same problem, if it’s on a different version it’s best to start a new thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you post your code-formatted (``` on the line before and on the line after) analysis logs? Also, when you click through to the measures tab, what numbers do you see if you expand the Size facet on the left?

Ann

Hi @gov, as Ann has suggested, could you post your logs from the analysis? Are you using the Developer or Enterprise edition of SonarQube? If you are using Community, I do not believe it supports branches or PRs.

Also what version of Gradle and SonarQube plugins are you using?

–Mark

1 Like