Azurerm_storage_account make sure that omitting to log is safe here

Sonarcloud is scanning our terraform code for the azurerm_storage_account resource.

It reports this:

make sure that omitting to log is safe here

But there is no text in how can I fix this to show what to do. I am wondering if it wants me to add a logging block, but this is only relevant inside a queue_properties block. And I am not using queues.

My code is:

resource "azurerm_storage_account" "cdn_storage_account" {
  tags                     = local.tags
  name                     = "${local.stgname}stor07"
  location                 = azurerm_resource_group.keyvault_resource_group.location
  resource_group_name      = azurerm_resource_group.keyvault_resource_group.name
  account_tier             = "Standard"
  account_replication_type = "ZRS"
  min_tls_version          = "TLS1_2"
}

I think this is related to Azurerm_storage_account incorrectly flags log configuration - #3 by kensykora

I added this block:

  queue_properties {
    logging {
      delete                = true
      read                  = true
      write                 = true
      version               = 1
      retention_policy_days = 1
    }
  }

and it removed the sonarcloud issue. But we are not using storage queues. We are using blobs.

So I think this is a false positive.

Hi,

What language is the file this is raised in?

 
Thx,
Ann

Hi, this is terraform

Hi,

Thanks. I’ve flagged this for the language experts.

 
Ann

Hi Scott,

This is indeed a false positive and it is related to the other post you mentioned. We have a pending internal ticket to address this issue but it is not yet implemented.

Regards

Sebastien

Ok - Thanks for the info. We will ignore this alert.