Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- SonarQube - SonarQube version: 7.9.1
- Im trying to publish the Jacoco code coverage results from Azure pipeline to the SonarQube Server but coverage is always 0%.
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Added a prepare analysis task on SonarQube
- Added the sonar scanner plugin (sonar-maven-plugin v 126.96.36.1998) and jacoco-maven-plugin v0.8.4 in the pom.xml.
- Done a clean build or package goal.
- Added publish quality gate results task
- Using the self hosted Agent.
- I could see the Jacoco coverage reports generated in Azure devops. but the coverage report is not getting published in SonarQube. Its always shows as 0%.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue and let me know if any further information is required