Analysis failing on Android project after Sonarqube 8.9 LTS upgrade

• SonarQube 8.9 LTS Developer Edition
  • zip install
  • Trying to scan an Android project

I had a SonarQube 8.2 working appropriatelly for iOS (swift/objective-c), .NET and Android (java/kotlin) projects, I performed an upgrade yersteday to 8.9 LTS and it seems that the sonar.sources configured in the Prepare Analysis Task of Azure DevOps is not working the same way because we get this kind of errors :
> Given path src\main\java does not exist!

Hi,

Can you provide the full analysis log?

The analysis / scanner log is what’s output from the analysis command. Hopefully, the log you provide - redacted as necessary - will include that command as well.

This guide will help you find them.

:warning: Also, while you’re upgrading, make sure you upgrade to SonarQube v9.9 LTS soon, not only to benefit from our Best LTS Ever™, but because soon we will systematically ask users to upgrade when they ask questions about earlier versions of SonarQube, which are now considered unsupported. :smiley:

Ann

Sorry I missed your answer.

I finally fixed that issue by removing detekt plugin ( know issue here : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Given path src/main does not exist! · Issue #163 · detekt/sonar-kotlin · GitHub ).

About 9.9 LTS, it is planned in few weeks. But I am using a mac and SQL Server and looking at release notes it seems Java needs to be updated (which is sometimes complicated on macos), and it looks like there’s also a change for SQL Server… Maybe should I go docker way ? If yes, how do I switch from 8.9 .zip version to 9.9 docker ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m glad you got through your initial problem.

To switch from zip to Docker deployment it’s just like any other version or edition upgrade: configure the new one to point at the DB; shut down the old one; start up the new one. If you have further questions on this, feel free to create a new thread.

Ann