Analysis error with SonarQube 7.8

Hi,
I have installed sonarqube 7.8 version and java 1.8 version over the aws .
i have installed java 1.8 version and maven 3.9.5 on my local system.
I 'm trying to integrate the maven application with the sonar server but i’m getting this error:-
Building Example of basic Maven project 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] from pom.xml
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:3.9.5 is missing, no dependency information available
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 0.221 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2023-10-27T15:31:05+05:30
[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.9.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:3.9.5 (absent): org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:3.9.5 was not found in Central Repository: during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] PluginResolutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

How to resolve this

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I moved your post to a new thread because it was unrelated to the thread you originally posted in. Please don’t do that.

Your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

7.8 → 7.9.6 → 8.9.10 → 9.9.2 → 10.2.1 (last step optional)

You may find these resources helpful:

If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.

Ann