We have setup pull request analysis for C# .Net code. It is observed old code(unmodified) is being considered for analysis which is not expected, this is blocking us from using quality gates.
The new code condition is set based on the “number of days” condition which is set to 1.
Even then we PR/short branch analysis reports issues that are present in old code (which are not updated\edited as part of the pull request), because of this issue we are unable to enable quality gates.
Following tasks are used in azure devops pipeline:
- Prepare analysis for sonar cloud
- Run code analysis
- Publish quality gate result
- ALM used: Git in Azure DevOps
- CI system used Azure DevOps
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository: C# .Net