Again the '0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed' problem

First of all, thank you very much for helping me solve the problems of the previous few days[ Scanner Scan code failed - #12 by JolyLoic ], but this time the same problem broke out, and the previous solution can no longer be used to solve it.

I try to check the problem according to the output log of gitlab CI (I have uploaded this file and deleted the build process because it is too large, with more than 100000 lines)
Lines 777 to 1587, 810 files indexed. Although I don’t know what this means.

Line 2159, 457 / 457 source files have been analyzed.

But in the end, the “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C / C + + / Objective-C files were analyzed

However, I find that I can’t understand some of the mechanisms, because it requires me to be very familiar with the running process of the build-wrapper-Linux-x86 file. Obviously, I can’t do this at present, because I haven’t found the documentation about build-wrapper-Linux-x86.

some files:
gitlab-ci log (I deleted most of the compilation process. It’s too big)
gitlab-ci.log (254.3 KB)
build-wrapper-dump.json
build-wrapper-dump.json (7.4 MB)
The build-wrapper.log is also too large. If necessary, I will split and upload it.

Hello @dr.missname

It seems the absolute paths mismatch between the build wrapper file and the ones indexed by the scanner.

The environment used to build the project (and collect the build commands through the build wrapper) has to match the environment used for the analysis. This includes the absolute paths to source and header files.

The Build Wrapper collects information about the build, including absolute file paths (source files, standard headers, libraries, etc…). Later on, SonarScanner uses this information and needs to access those paths. While this is straightforward when running these two steps on the same host, it is worth considering when using any containerization. […]

I hope this helps.