Access to the multi-values/property set property 'sonar.java.binaries' should be made using 'getStringArray' method

Hello there, I’ve been noticing the following lines being logged repeatedly during scanning, is there a step I’m missing that is resulting in said warnings? What can I do to rectify the same.

[2022-02-13T21:23:17.122Z] Access to the multi-values/property set property 'sonar.java.binaries' should be made using 'getStringArray' method. The SonarQube plugin using this property should be updated.

[2022-02-13T21:23:17.123Z] Access to the multi-values/property set property 'sonar.java.libraries' should be made using 'getStringArray' method. The SonarQube plugin using this property should be updated.

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:

• ALM used: Github
  • CI system used: Jenkins
  • Scanner command used: /gradlew --max-workers 24 --no-watch-fs sonarqube --stacktrace -Dsonar.log.level=TRACE -Dsonar.verbose=true
  • Languages of the repository: Kotlin
1 Like

Hello George,

Thanks for the report! You are not missing anything, this is an outdated usage of APIs on our side. I have created a ticket to track this issue and we will release a fix with the next release of the Kotlin plugin, at which point these log messages should disappear :slight_smile: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.