Access CoreProperties in custom plugin

Hey there,

in a custom plugin with a PostProjectAnalysisTask we’d like to access the CoreProperties.LINKS_SOURCES and we wonder how to do that.

Thanks in advance. Regards, Matt

Can it be that I’m confronted with this bug https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONAR-13711 and there is simply no way to get the project settings :disappointed_relieved:

Hello @mkappeller,

Welcome to the community!

I think there is a one way to get this data:

1. You need to create a scanner extension point (a class which extends org.sonar.api.batch.sensor.Sensor), this class will read CoreProperties.LINKS_SOURCES property as it should be available at that level
  2. Store value of that property into analysis context using SensorContext::addContextProperty
  3. Read value of that property in your PostProjectAnalysisTask class using context.getProjectAnalysis().getScannerContext().getProperties()

I hope that helps

Hey thanks Jacek for the reply. I actually ended up doing something similar but gathered the scm url manually in the Sensor… but you’re right it’s available in context.config() .get(LINKS_SOURCES) directly. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.