503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) - 8.4.1 version
  • what are you trying to achieve - Upgrading server to 8.9.8 version
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this - Updated the helm chart version to 1.0.26 version using sonarsource github and updated the tag value to 8.9.8-enterprse then started facing the issue " 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" (nginx/1.17.8).

We have the sonarqube application 8.4.1 version deployed in an AKS cluster and are upgrading the sonarqube application to the 8.9.8 version by updating the helm chart to the 1.0.26 version using sonarsource github. However, we tried upgrading the application to the 8.9.8 version by changing the tag name to “8.9.8-enterprise” in the values.yaml file and experiencing an error “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable” on nginx/1.17.8. Could you please check and assist us in upgrading our application to the 8.9.8 version successfully?

Thank you,
Jagan

Hi Jagan,

What do your server logs say?

Ann

Sonar source error.txt (22.8 KB

Please find the attached error logs and advise.

Thank you,
Jagan Siram

Hi,

Did you note anything of interest when you read the logs?

Ann

Sonar-source-error.jpg.zip (6.4 MB)
I just highlighted the error in attachment. Please refer and advise.

Thank you,
Jagan Siram

Hi Jagan,

I must say, I’ve never received logs in that format before. In general, text logs are much easier to deal with than screenshots. Particularly when the screenshots are broken up by linewrapped, print-formatted page.

After cycling through them a couple times I’ve deduced that by “highlighted” you mean you bolded the things that caught your eye.

So of the bolded sections, did anything strike you as particularly interesting?

Ann