SSLPeerUnverifiedException when communicate via SSH with Atlassian Bamboo

SonarQube Version 8.4.2 (build 36762)
Atlassian Bamboo version 7.0.4 build 70018
Sonar for Bamboo Plugin Version 2.7.3

Hi everyone,
I have the problem of a non verified hostname in an SSL certificate.
I have the SonarQube Server running, we implemented a SSH communication by using a reverse proxy just like in https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/setup/operate-server/#header-5
What we now try to achieve is the integration of the Sonar Scanner within our Bamboo Server. Since now, we were using the typical Scanner console call like this

dotnet C:\sonar-scanner-msbuild-4.10.0.19059-netcoreapp3.0\SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll begin /k:"rest_api:master" /d:sonar.host.url="https://our.url.com" /d:sonar.login="6e5ba2815adc1c2cca4e06eb6eb8154c997b4d62"
dotnet build ${bamboo.build.working.directory}\JiraRestApi\JiraRestApi.sln --configuration Release
dotnet C:\sonar-scanner-msbuild-4.10.0.19059-netcoreapp3.0\SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll end /d:sonar.login="XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

We were using both the console as well as the Sonar for Bamboo Plugin (both usages have the same result). Everything worked fine.
But since we are using the reverse proxy with the SSL certification, the basic communication seems to work, but when using the Scanner CMD, I get a javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException like this

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Hostname our.url.com not verified:
error	21-Okt-2020 12:58:21	    certificate: sha256/ChBtRE5QiT3DQ9oVXQfGwXo/Eesea5zWJCG4fY0Mj5Q=
error	21-Okt-2020 12:58:21	    DN: CN= our.url.com, OU=our_ou, O=our_name, ST=our-state, C=our_country
error	21-Okt-2020 12:58:21	    subjectAltNames: []

What seems to be odd is the fact, that the subjectAltNames are empty, because when looking at the certificate itself, these subjectAltNames are filled with data, and the certificate is definitely the same.

Is it a known bug or something that I am doing wrong resulting in not parsing the subjectAltNames and getting this exception.

I hope, I could describe my problem properly and hope, someone can help or support me

Cheers
Claudius

Hi,

These threads might help:

Ann