Sonarqube 8.9.6 - code coverage not running

Hi,

The new log shows you’re still using SonarScanner, instead of SonarScanner for .NET. Please see the link I provided above for the scanner and how to use it.

Additionally, I see this:

simple 01-Aug-2022 13:45:12 Skipping execution of task 'OpenCover dotnet' as it is disabled

And in fact, the ‘-’ in the screenshot you provided indicates that no coverage reports were provided to analysis.

HTH,
Ann

As noted earlier I did downloaded latest version Dotnet Sonar scanner and last log ran on dotnet scanner with the version sonar-scanner-msbuild-5.7.2.50892-net5.0.

If you noticed on script path:Development Tools\dotnet\tools*sonar-scanner-msbuild-5.7.2.50892-net5.0\sonar-scanner-4.7.0.2747\bin\sonar-scanner.bat*

Also “-” indicates no coverage report which means something I need to configure to generate coverage report

Hi,

Yes, that’s exactly what I noticed:

... running command line: \nd:\Development Tools\dotnet\tools\sonar-scanner-msbuild-5.7.2.50892-net5.0\sonar-scanner-4.7.0.2747\bin\sonar-scanner.bat

It tells me that the scanner you’re running is not SonarScanner for .NET.

Ann

@ganncamp Sorry I’m not clear with earlier communitication, based on your recommendation I did downloaded below Sonascanner for .Net (version 5.7.2) installer from SonarScanner for .NET | SonarQube Docs and thats what I’ve configured to run this plan.

Hi,

That’s simply not reflected in the most recent log you posted. Can you double check

• your configuration
  • that you uploaded the correct log

?

Thx,
Ann