Pull request analysis displays "0 new lines" for all PRs and shows no coverage information

Good morning Ann,

Was able to crack this finally. Couple of things I did on my Bitrise workflows:

  1. “git-clone” step was by default merging the src branch head commit into master and I could parameterize it and skip that step.
  2. When I disabled the merge on the “git-clone” step, the step did not even pull down the master. So I added an additional script step to pull down the “master” branch after the “git-clone” step.

After these two changes, I am able to see “new lines” on SonarCloud and also the pull request comment on bitbucket shows the same information.


Can I ask you a question about coverage and quality gate. Is there a way to set up a dynamic incremental coverage target as opposed to a static percentage. For e.g. I would like to set a rule that every new pull request/merge into the master branch maintains the previous coverage percentage or improves it. This way, we do not have to go and keep updating our targets.

Thanks a lot for all the help so far.