"Publish Quality Gate Results" Azure Devops task is succeeding however we are unable to find the report in Build Summary page

Hi Team,

We have the SonarQube extension version 4.7.2 installed on our Azure Devops instance. The Sonarqube version that we are having is 6.7.3.

We are observing an issue after upgrading the Sonarqube extension on Azure Devops from 4.7.1 to 4.7.2. The issue is that we are unable to find the “SonarQube Analysis Report” in the Build summary page. Kindly note that the task “Publish Quality Gate Result” itself succeeds as part of the build pipeline.

Please also be informed that we were able to see the report when we were using 4.7.1 version of the extension.

Kindly advise.

Regards
Naveen

1 Like

We are also seeing the same issue.
Thanks,
Tom

We also have problems in maybe another way:

Hey folks,

I can reproduce this issue: it seems to be related to targeting a SonarQube v6.7 instance (it works fine against a SonarQube v7.9 instance). I’ve reported this internally, and will keep you updated.

Colin

1 Like

FYI I’ve created VSTS-213 to track this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Workaround:
If you have an on-premise installation of Azure DevOps, uninstall v4.7.2 and re-install the older version of the extension. You can download the older releases from here, then manually upload the VSIX from the [myserver]/_gallery/manage page:

Hey Duncan,

We are currently using Azure Devops where we cannot manually switch the version as it is SaaS based.
Kindly help us with an update/workaround/solution for this.

Thanks,
Karthik

1 Like

Hi Duncan/Sonar support team,

It would be really helpful if you could provide us an overview of the tentative date of when the fixed version will be released.

Regards
Naveen

Hi,

A fix will be available hopefully next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mickaël

Thanks a lot Mickael. Will wait for an update.

Hi Caro,

May I have any update on this please.

Thanks,
Karthik

Caro/Mickaël,

Even am waiting for the update. Can we listen any update by this week?

Hi Michaël, also waiting for a fix on this, thx for support. br /Danny

1 Like

Hi,

With a slight delay, update should be available in the coming days.

Mickaël

Hi Mickaël,

Thanks for the update. Any tentative date?

Nawazish S

Hi,

SonarQube extension for AzureDevOps v4.8.0 has been rolled out and should fix this issue.

Could please check on your side and let me know ?

Thank you !

2 Likes

We could see the fixed version of extension available in our Azure Devops organization and the validation looks good.

Thanks again for tracking and fixing this issue.

1 Like

Worked perfectly for me too! Thks.

1 Like

Issue solved for us as well. Thanks.