Confusing about the analysis on Objective C

Hi @necto,

I tried to put the -X option, but it failed to get the execution log, or the log will be in somewhere else?

and for the build-wrapper.log and build-wrapper-dump.json, can you provide me your email? So that I can send the invitation for the cloud access to you.

By the “full execution log” I meant all the standard output produced by sonar-scanner, not just the last 50 lines that you show on your screenshots.

I’ve created a shared google drive folder, let me know if you can upload the files there.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U8d-NS7w6nguWInZFfsM1eCIxH9e3qDb?usp=sharing

Can you verify that the file “all-product-headers.yaml” exists before and after you run sonar-scanner?

I had include the sonar-scanner full execution log in the google drive.

Also I’ve uploaded the build-wrapper.log and build-wrapper-dump.json file to the google drive.

The “all-product-hearders.yaml” is existed before and after i execute the sonar-scanner.

Thank you for the logs, well received.

The “all-product-hearders.yaml” is existed before and after i execute the sonar-scanner.

:thinking: That is very strange. Can you, please, post a full output (just like with the full execution log of just sonar-scanner) of the following three commands executed directly one after another?

ls -la /Users/000751/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/eWallet-iOS-dbdhbgxcoixkfuetymwtmxqgcexr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/eWallet-iOS.build/Debug-iphoneos/TNGNotificationContent.build/all-product-headers.yaml
sonar-scanner -X
ls -la /Users/000751/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/eWallet-iOS-dbdhbgxcoixkfuetymwtmxqgcexr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/eWallet-iOS.build/Debug-iphoneos/TNGNotificationContent.build/all-product-headers.yaml

@necto

Sorry for the late reply, I had uploaded the full output log into the sonar-community-users-uploads - Google Drive with the file named “sonar-scanner-log(2)”.

Thank you for the logs. The first two lines give us the answer here:

TNGD-TECH-LCWAI:ewallet-ios 000751$ ls -la /Users/000751/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/eWallet-iOS-dbdhbgxcoixkfuetymwtmxqgcexr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/eWallet-iOS.build/Debug-iphoneos/TNGNotificationContent.build/all-product-headers.yaml

ls: /Users/000751/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/eWallet-iOS-dbdhbgxcoixkfuetymwtmxqgcexr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/eWallet-iOS.build/Debug-iphoneos/TNGNotificationContent.build/all-product-headers.yaml: No such file or directory

So this file existed during your build, when Build Wrapper detected it was provided to the compiler, but it disappeared by the time you run Sonar Scanner. It might have been deleted or moved by some later build stage.

For successful analysis, all the files used during the build must remain available with the same paths. They should not be moved nor deleted.

Thanks for the information but that’s weird. I ran build-wrapper command first, and after it succeed I run the sonar-scanner command without doing anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.