[Wrapper Stopped] problem trying to run SonarQube 6.0 locally in windows 10

I’m trying to run the sonar service locally on windows but I get the following log when running StartSonar.bat:

C:\sonarqube-6.0\bin\windows-x86-64>StartSonar.bat
wrapper | → Wrapper Started as Console
wrapper | Launching a JVM…
jvm 1 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.3) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
jvm 1 | Copyright 1999-2006 Tanuki Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
jvm 1 |
jvm 1 | 2022.09.23 10:22:07 INFO app[o.s.a.AppFileSystem] Cleaning or creating temp directory C:\sonarqube-6.0\temp
jvm 1 | 2022.09.23 10:22:09 INFO app[o.s.p.m.JavaProcessLauncher] Launch process[es]: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.13\bin\java -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xmx1G -Xms256m -Xss256k -Djna.nosys=true -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\sonarqube-6.0\temp -javaagent:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.13\lib\management-agent.jar -cp ./lib/common/;./lib/search/ org.sonar.search.SearchServer C:\sonarqube-6.0\temp\sq-process13799342002079322881properties
wrapper | ← Wrapper Stopped

i’m using JDK-11, i read some other topics that were talking about this issue and the a tried to set the environment wrapper.java.command in the wrapper.conf to the absolute Java path, but nothing is changing, and don’t have another process using the 9000 port

Hi @VictorCavichioli and welcome to the community :wave:

Sonarqube 6 is eol since a very long time. Try it with the latest 9.x release or the current lts version (8.9.x) if you are just getting started.
In any case if you encounter any problems it is a good idea to check the logs directory of your sonarqube installation as each process creates it’s own log file with more information

1 Like

The latest version is working for me, thank you!