Unexpected pull request analysis behavior

SonarQube: 8.1

Scanner:
INFO: SonarScanner 4.7.0.2747
INFO: Java 11.0.14 Alpine (64-bit)
INFO: Linux 4.9.0-13-amd64 amd64

Hello guys,
I have some problems on pull request analysis behavior,

I have created a pull request from branch sonarqube_4 to branch develop and trigger a Jenkins pipeline to analysis.
In the first try, SonarQube detect three files change as expected and report Overview about duplication, coverage on these three files.

I added a new commit (that add a new file) on branch sonarqube_4 and push, the Jenkins pipeline run again. In this second try, SonarQube only report Overview about change in this new commit. I lost Overview about duplication and coverage on three files change before. What i expected is Overview on all the different between branch sonarqube_4 and branch develop. Is it common action of SonarQube? Can I configure to work as my expect?

In the below pictures, SonarQube only report Overview on new file lala.py added by new commit and omit three files remain:

Thanks!

Hi,

Your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

8.1 → 8.9.10 → 9.7 (last step optional)

You may find the Upgrade Guide and the LTS-to-LTS Upgrade Notes helpful. If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.