- Operating system: Mac (Also tried to do on Windows)
- SonarLint plugin version: v3.17.9
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: It does not appear on left hand side bar
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube 9.9
And a thorough description of the problem / question: I try to set up SonarLint on both MacBook and Windows, but on both I came up with the same issue. At first I got the connection error, even though I used correct server link. And now on the left hand side bar I only can see SonarLint Issue Location and inside that it says " No location to show. Use ‘Show all locations’ code action from a SonarLint issue." What does it mean? How I can connect SonarLint? Many thanks!