- Operating system: Linux (Debian testing)
- SonarLint plugin version: 188.8.131.52565
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: Yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube, unknown version
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
Currently there only seems to be two modes of triggering analysis. WIth “Automatically trigger analysis” enabled it will trigger as soon as I start modifying a file. This makes the IDE slow. With “Automatically trigger analysis” disabled it will never trigger automatically.
Is it possible to make it trigger analysis whenever a file is saved?