We’re getting a timeout for SonarAnalyze and don’t understand why. The build works fine without SQ. Below are the raw logs. At first I thought it was something to deal with SQL but I’m not sure exactly, there were a few more ‘WARNINGS’ and ‘errors’ that popped up.
The line below is one of many lines of a similar error all falling to .sql any idea what needs to happen?
2021-10-28T16:13:19.7131425Z WARN: Unable to fully parse: C:/Agent/_work/1/s/DeploymentScripts/10.20.sql
Please give us the following version information:
- what is the version of SonarQube that you are using?
- what is the version of the Scanner for .NET (MSBuild) that you are using?
- what version of MSBuild are you using?
And we’ll need the logs:
- please give us the verbose output of the scanner commands (please run
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=true as the begin step, and please attach the output of the
- please give the output of running MSBuild in verbose mode (
Also, please tell us:
- what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
- are you running all commands from the same folder?
In addition, please the following guide may be helpful: