Time format on Dashboard

Hello Everyone,
I am using Sonarqube community edition 8.1.0.31237
I want to change time format on dashboard from Last analysis: January 7, 2020, 1:33 PM to Last analysis: January 7, 2020, 13:33 (24 hours format without AM/PM)
I was looking in sonar.properties and check project settings in user interface but did not find anything related to it. (I also googled sonarqube date stamp in 24 hours format)
I hope you can help me to find out how to do it.
Have a nice day.

Hey there!

I can tell you it’s not possible right now (the date format cannot be configured)

Out of curiosity, where is the need coming from? Personal preference, use in a particular setting (military, European)?

Best regards,

Colin

Hello Colin,

Thank you for quick answer.
My team located in Europe so it’s personal or European choose what you like more :slight_smile:

I guess a chrome extension won’t do the trick? :laughing:

Thanks for the feedback.

Hello Colin,
Extension works, thank you
I hope it will good for my colleagues too :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

Any plans on adding 24-hour format to the product? Since it is used by a large majority of the world it seams like it would be a good feature to have. Sure we understand 12-hour format so we can live with it, but a little switch for this in the settings would increase overall polish of the product tremendously.

Sure, there is a chrome extension, but we can’t install that for several hundred users, with multiple browsers used.

1 Like