SQ] API GET '/api/server/version' failed, error was: {"code":"SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN"}

Hi,

I added “Prepare Analysis Configuration” step to the .yaml .NET Core project build pipeline in Azure DevOps. After running the build pipeline, I got an error message during the “Prepare Analysis Configuration” step:

We are in fact using a self-signed (issued by our organization) TLS certificate for the SonarQube server, which is hosted in a Docker container in AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service).

We are using the latest version of the SonarQube Azure DevOps extension: Version 4.11.0 (Latest)
SonarQube server version: 8.4.0.35506 Developer Edition.

Where should we add this self-signed certificate so that connection to the SonarQube server can be established?

Viktors

I was able to solve the issue.

This post gave me some hints regarding environment variable NODE_EXTRA_CA_CERTS.
https://community.sonarsource.com/t/error-sq-api-get-api-server-version-failed-error-was-code-self-signed-cert-in-chain/27929

I set this variable on the build agent machine with the path to the self-signed certificate, and the error went away.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.