SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe doesn't publish using Windows 10

Could you try to run sonar-scanner.bat manually (it’s located under sonar-scanner-VERSION/bin of your scanner for msbuild folder).

I suspect that you might have either an antivirus issue or a problem with the Java installed on the machine.

I have the same problem than Jener and I already tryed all the sugestions writted in this post.
Any other idea ?

Hi @primeupper,

Can you share the output of calling the sonar-scanner.bat directly from a command line? It should help diagnose if there is a java problem.

@Ammo,

Follow the file
log.txt (238.0 KB)

Thanks

Hi @Ammo,
Could you tell us what is the java version compatible?

Mine is:
C:>java -version
java version “1.8.0_181”
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)

I have others installed in my machine too.

Cheers,
Jener

Hi ,

These logs do indicate that the analysis went well, with results submitted to the server for final processing:

INFO: ANALYSIS SUCCESSFUL, you can browse http://localhost:9000/dashboard/index/Project
INFO: Note that you will be able to access the updated dashboard once the server has processed the submitted analysis report
INFO: More about the report processing at http://localhost:9000/api/ce/task?id=AWWF9kBSSaTnJGf4IHzW

Did you check how the corresponding Background Task behaved ? (see documentation)

Nicolas,

Follow the file log2.txt (1000 Bytes) extract from Background Task

Hi @Ammo and @NicoB,

Do you have any debug version of the sonar client to send to us witch we can test it and see logs detailed about what’s happening?

Best regards,
Jener

Hi,

There’s no specific debug executable. On client side that’s sonar.verbose=true as you’ve used, and on server side if needed you can enable more verbose logs via sonar.properties (and/or System Info page).

You’ve shared an excerpt from Background Task but it’s unclear if this Background Task is shows as failed or passed, and what happens if you click on the project name from there.

Hi,
I have the same problem. Has anyone succeeded?

Thanks