I am trying to use SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.6.2 to analyze an SSRS project. The expected outcome is an analysis of the project, however it instead returns the error below:
- [2019-10-07T13:44:07.937Z] SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.6.2
- [2019-10-07T13:44:07.937Z] Using the .NET Framework version of the Scanner for MSBuild
- [2019-10-07T13:44:07.937Z] Post-processing started.
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] Possible causes:
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] 1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] 2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 and 15.0 are supported
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] 3. The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.204Z] 4. None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.205Z] Generation of the sonar-properties file failed. Unable to complete SonarQube analysis.
- [2019-10-07T13:44:08.205Z] 09:44:08.106 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1
The project is built successfully using MSBuild 15.9, and every step is launched from the same folder, so I am unsure how to proceed. Does SonarScanner for MSBuild support scanning of SSRS projects?