SonarQube with .NET C# solution with multiple C# projects and cpp projects on dev.azure.com pipeline

SonarQube 5.19.1
SonarQube with .NET C# solution with multiple C# projects and c++ projects on dev.azure.com pipeline
Run Code Analysis failed
I need help to correct the issue

The ADO pipeline has

• Powershell to download and decompress the build wrapper on the build agent
  • Prepare analysis on SonarQube with Additional Properties
    sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=$(Build.SourcesDirectory)\bw-output
    sonar.verbose=true
  • Nuget Restore
  • Commandline MSBuild
    build-wrapper-win-x86\build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir “$(Build.SourcesDirectory)\bw-output” “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Enterprise\MSBuild\Current\Bin\MSBuild.exe” Console/Host/Applications/MyApp.sln -t:Rebuild /p:configuration=release /p:platform=x64
  • Run Code Analysis - failed
    ##[error]02:22:14.196 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
    ##[error]java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed.
    ##[error]The process ‘C:\A_tasks\SonarQubePrepare_15b84ca1-b62f-4a2a-a403-89b77a063157\5.19.1\classic-sonar-scanner-msbuild\SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe’ failed with exit code 1

Hey there.

This isn’t a SonarQube version – you can find the SonarQube version in the footer of your instance.

I would also suggest sharing the full logs from the Run Code Analysis step – right now it’s impossible to know what’s wrong.

I am a new user. Here is what I see in the Run Code Analysis step

That’s the Azure DevOps task, but not your SonarQube server (where you view the results).

Thank you. We have the problem resolved.