SonarQube Reporting - Excel Spreadsheets

All, we are on what has turned in to be a time wasting quest with SonarQube to get detailed reporting on Scan results, so that we can provide these results to clients. So far, I have had the displeasure of working with some extremely slow, and very unhelpful reps from France.
In short, Our account rep, Andrei sent us some report examples when trying to sell us the governance add-on, which included spreadsheets with details. And now he isn’t answering. I will attach the Zip file he sent me to this post. We can get all the pretty PDF’s, but the people we deal with don’t care about pretty pictures; they want the details in those excel spreadsheets. How do we get those? Thanks in advance.
OWASP Juice Shop - master - regulatory report.zip (352.4 KB)

Hi,

What those “very unhelpful reps from France”, i.e. my dear colleagues, referred you to was all the reporting that’s available in SonarQube. If you want a spreadsheet, you’ll need to build it yourself using the API.

The best way to master the API is to perform the desired action via the UI and eavesdrop to see which calls the UI made to accomplish the action.

You may also find this guide helpful.

Good luck.

Ann

Thanks for your input. Please tell your dear colleagues to do better please since you have their ear. I’d appreciate it. And I apologize for my tone, but we need reliable partners in our industry that give accurate information in a timely manner, This has not been the case with Sonarsource thus far.