SonarQube not loading project repositories?

SonarQube Version: 7.9.1
SonarScanner 4.4.0.2170

I am facing a strange issue with one of our projects in Azure DevOps. A project which used to scan fine earlier doesn’t show any results now. Previously the logs used to appear like this -

INFO: Project configuration:
INFO:   Excluded sources: **/node_modules/**/*, SOURCE\civetweb\src\civetweb.c
INFO: Load project repositories
INFO: Load project repositories (done) | time=725ms
INFO: 1677 files indexed...  (last one was SOURCE/postgres/include/openssl/hmac.h)
INFO: 2696 files indexed
INFO: 0 files ignored because of inclusion/exclusion patterns
INFO: 0 files ignored because of scm ignore settings
INFO: Quality profile for c: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for cpp: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for css: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for js: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for php: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for py: Sonar way
INFO: Quality profile for web: Sonar way
INFO: ------------- Run sensors on module HVSStreamingServer
INFO: Load metrics repository
INFO: Load metrics repository (done) | time=47ms
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1 (file:/C:/Users/dev-vstreambld/.sonar/cache/a89f1943fc75b65becd9fb4ecab8d913/sonar-tsql-plugin.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

Now it’s different -

INFO: Project configuration:
    INFO:   Excluded sources: **/node_modules/**/*, SOURCE\civetweb\src\civetweb.c
    INFO: 0 files indexed
    INFO: 0 files ignored because of inclusion/exclusion patterns
    INFO: 0 files ignored because of scm ignore settings
    INFO: ------------- Run sensors on module HVSStreamingServer
    INFO: Load metrics repository
    INFO: Load metrics repository (done) | time=93ms
    WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
    WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1 (file:/C:/Users/dev-vstreambld/.sonar/cache/a89f1943fc75b65becd9fb4ecab8d913/sonar-tsql-plugin.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
    WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$1
    WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

I am not able to understand why these lines and few others like those of quality profiles no longer appear which I believe is the reason for our issue.

INFO: Load project repositories
 INFO: Load project repositories (done) | time=725ms

Hi,
The reason is that no file was found.

INFO: 0 files indexed

Something probably changed in the way the project is being analyzed with the scanner. If analyzing C, are you running the build wrapper? Or maybe was the sonar-project.properties file changed?

It is an analysis of code in C language and yes, I am using build wrapper. There is no sonar-project.properties involved. What can I do to troubleshoot this?