SonarQube not display Gnatcheck issues

I’m using sonarQube with Adacore tools (Gnatmetric, Gnatcheck and Codepeer),
And when i launch an analysis with Gnathub and sonar-scanner, i have no display off gnatcheck and codepeer issues on sonarqube. It’s Okay for Gnatmetric but not for the others tools.

Is there any option that i can use to pull these reports? how can i make sonarqube read xml report for ada?

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, I’m not aware of any Ada analysis plugins so you’re probably going to need to ask these questions where you found the tools.

Alternately, there is the generic issues format. Translate your reports into that format and the issues should show up for you.

HTH,
Ann

i tried the generic issues format with a test json file, but the sonar-scanner execution failed

11:56:19.869 INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
11:56:19.869 INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:56:19.869 INFO: Total time: 5.672s
11:56:19.988 INFO: Final Memory: 19M/240M
11:56:19.988 INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:56:19.988 ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.sonar.scanner.externalissue.ReportParser.validate(ReportParser.java:53)
	at org.sonar.scanner.externalissue.ReportParser.parse(ReportParser.java:43)
	at org.sonar.scanner.externalissue.ExternalIssuesImportSensor.execute(ExternalIssuesImportSensor.java:72)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.AbstractSensorWrapper.analyse(AbstractSensorWrapper.java:48)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.execute(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:85)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.lambda$execute$1(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:59)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.withModuleStrategy(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:77)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.execute(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:59)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ModuleScanContainer.doAfterStart(ModuleScanContainer.java:82)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:136)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:122)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scan(ProjectScanContainer.java:400)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scanRecursively(ProjectScanContainer.java:395)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.doAfterStart(ProjectScanContainer.java:358)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:136)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:122)
	at org.sonar.scanner.bootstrap.GlobalContainer.doAfterStart(GlobalContainer.java:141)
	at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.doExecute(Batch.java:73)
	at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.execute(Batch.java:67)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.batch.BatchIsolatedLauncher.execute(BatchIsolatedLauncher.java:46)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherProxy.invoke(IsolatedLauncherProxy.java:60)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.doExecute(EmbeddedScanner.java:171)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.execute(EmbeddedScanner.java:128)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:111)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:75)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.main(Main.java:61)

Hi,

What’s your version of SonarQube?

Ann

sonarqube server 7.9.3 LTS
Sonar-Scanner 4