I’m asking for explanation and help on the following.
One of our dev teams faces the scenario that Gitlab pipeline runs for approx. ~20 Mins, which is considered a lot for the innovative nature of the project.
Then, the main problem is this: Using Gitlab+SQ the team experiences the situation that SQ will pass with success on a merge-request (based on latest target branch), but fails on master branch without successful deployment and the trouble of roundtrip-overhead to satisfy SQ, ultimately extending the pipeline from some 20 to 40 Mins., which is inacceptable.
- Preliminary: Is this problem description sufficient / can be understood / “makes sense”?
- Is this issue known or specific in our situation?
- Is this a SQ or Gitlab or both problem?
- What suggestions exist to work-around or fix this?
- Note that I’m reporting this from Quality-departments side, I cannot directly provide deeper insights/information without
Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- GitLab Enterprise Edition 13.2.3-ee
- Developer Edition Version 8.2 (build 32929)