SonarQube for Unreal Engine 4: Integration failed

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    SonarQube 7.8, Scanner 3.3.0.1492, MSBuild 15.0, Unreal Engine 4.21
  • what are you trying to achieve
    Perform a scan on a .sln project created for Unreal Engine.
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this
    Configured the steps in the documentation, added different/additional commands for the /t:Rebuild without success.

Hi,

I’m trying to get a .sln project to work that has been created within Unreal Engine 4.21 and MS Build 15, but without any success. As you can see below it shows that the build succeeded, but the SonarScanner.MSBuidl.exe end fails.
IntegrationFailedExample

Has someone tried to use SonarQube for an Unreal Engine project before or could someone give me some instructions on what else I could try?

Thanks!

Hi @Rick,

did you run the begin step?
Could you please share the full logs? If you cannot do it publicly I can send you a PM where you can share files privately.

Hi Massimo,

Yes, I’ve run the begin step. If you can send me a PM I will be able to share the full logs.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Rick,

I sent you a PM.

Hi @Rick,

I would recommend you to give a look at https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/languages/cfamily/, Solution with a Mix of C# and C++ section, it seems you are not using build-wrapper and properly invoking the analyzer:

Screenshot%20at%20Jul%2002%2009-20-43