SonarQube Developer Version not initialized on first installation

• Versions used (SonarQube \sonarqube-8.3.1.34397, java version “11.0.7” 2020-04-14 LTS
    Java™ SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.7+8-LTS)
    Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.7+8-LTS, mixed mode)
    )

• Error observed

• I made sure, I am running Java 11. I am having the right Oracle Database connection. I uploaded the right JDBC file under E:\Sonar\SonarQube8.3_Dev\sonarqube-8.3.1.34397\extensions\jdbc-driver\oracle\ and I added the requisite parameters in Sonar.properties file.)
  • I also confirmed that I could connect to the database througth SQL Developer, if my connections strings are correct. It was confirmed.
  • Steps to reproduce
  • After everything was confirm, when I started Sonar Qube for the first time, all the database was created, but it was stuck @ the last step where it was about to insert something into METRICS table. May be it was stuck at license area. Attaching the logs and other configurations.

Going through the Web Logs, it is clear that sonar got connected via Database, inserted the config tables, and started it’s thing. But it was stuck @ one point of lisence table / mertic table

I tried stopping, restarting the sonar, but to no vain.

Please help.
web.log (54.8 KB) sonar.log (21.0 KB) access.log (5.0 KB) es.log (14.2 KB)

• Potential workaround

Are you using IE 11, to access SonarQube?

There is a missing/miss-configured “JS” in the deployment package. Use CHROME or other browser to access SonarQube and you should be all set.

I was using Firefox latest version.