SonarQube code coverage stays at 0 with NodeJS project

Hi,

Thanks for the analysis log. As a side note, I see that you’re on 8.9.0. You’re missing some security patches. You might mention to your school’s SonarQube admins that they need to upgrade to 8.9.6 at their earliest convenience. There aren’t any schema changes, so it should be painless.

Regarding the actual pain - coverage - I don’t much that’s pertinent that you didn’t already shared in your first post. So I did a little searching here in the community and found this advice in another thread:

You should make sure that all files mentioned in your coverage report are imported into SonarQube.

You mentioned that you kept the sonar.test.exclusion parameter because

I don’t see that parameter reflected in what you posted here. Is it possible you’ve accidentally excluded one or more covered files?

Also, I sense that a root of this problem is that the tests are located in a source directory. A fundamental assumption (inherited from the Maven-centric origins) of analysis is that source files and test files are separate things and are kept segregated. I don’t suppose you could move your test files out of src…?

Ann