Sonarqube 9.8 with MSSql

Hello, please help me.

Could you give me an estimated time needed for mssql db setup? or any advice if I am missing any step.
Here is my context.
I am using last helm chart to setup Sonarqube on K8s with a MSSql db. I already check the [documentation] and added all the requirements. So, after connecting to the db (empty db) I went to /setup and run it.
Right now, I have this screen for about an hour.

Before this I got a message about db setup, so, at first it looked fine but now I am not sure if the process is stuck. (Pod is on warning but there is not any recent error message with a Readiness probe errored: rpc error: code= Unknown desc=deadline exceeded(“DeadlineExceeded”)

Quick update on this. I was able to get the SonarQube up with this error message. I have tried with a vanilla db and a populated one (Just to see if I shows something different).

Checking the logs got this error. I already checked on the forum about this and saw it is suggested to changing the readinessProbe and livenessProbe values but could make it work. If I go very random, I got my server crashed. Would you mind providing some guidance on this.

2023.01.19 15:15:10 ERROR web[AYXKmOQuelu14aPAAAAU][o.s.s.w.WebServiceEngine] Fail to process request http://10.244.0.10:9000/api/system/liveness java.lang.IllegalStateException: Liveness check failed

Hi,

You should check your server logs.

Ann