SonarQube 8.8 Community version not indexing java files

Hi! Hey I am trying to run a basic scan in my local DEV environment but I do not get my Java files indexed properly :

12:13:25.299 INFO: Indexing files…
12:13:25.300 INFO: Project configuration:
12:13:25.320 DEBUG: ‘src\com\XXX\sonarqube\customrules\BasicRuleTest.java’ indexed with no language
12:13:25.325 DEBUG: ‘src\com\XXX\sonarqube\customrules\XXXTkInfoSecIoSonarCheck.java’ indexed with no language
12:13:25.330 DEBUG: ‘src\com\XXX\sonarqube\customrules\XXXTkInfoSecIoSonarRulesTest.java’ indexed with no language
12:13:25.335 DEBUG: ‘src\com\XXX\sonarqube\customrules\XXXTkInfoSecIoTestCase.java’ indexed with no language

These are the settings for my ‘sonar-project.properties’ file :

sonar.projectKey=AGCD-02
sonar.projectName=AGCD-02
sonar.projectVersion=1.0
sonar.language=java
sonar.sourceEncoding=windows-1252
project.home=C:/AGCD/Projects/SonarQube/EclipseWorkspace/SonarQubePlugIn-01
sonar.projectBaseDir=C:/AGCD/Projects/SonarQube/EclipseWorkspace/SonarQubePlugIn-01
sonar.sources=C:/AGCD/Projects/SonarQube/EclipseWorkspace/SonarQubePlugIn-01/src
sonar.java.binaries=C:/AGCD/Projects/SonarQube/EclipseWorkspace/SonarQubePlugIn-01/bin
sonar.verbose=true

I am using :
SonarScanner 4.6.1.2450
SonarQube Community 8.8.0.42792

Any guidance and/or help will be greatly appreciated !
Thanks
Antonio

Hi!

This property was deprecated a long time ago and long since removed by SonarQube 8.8. The problem is you must have upgraded from a version when it was still supported.

Now you’ll have to be sure the .java extension is associated with the Java language. You can go into your project and set it there (Project Settings / General / Languages /Java) and add the extension, or you can just add it to your sonar-project.properties file like

sonar.java.file.suffixes=java

By the way, like the banners at the top of the site say, SonarQube 8.9 LTS is out! Consider one more upgrade since you’re on nearly the latest version anyway.