SonarLint does not show any Issues in Rider

I installed SonarLint in Rider and it works fine.

But if I try to bind a Project to a SonarQube Project I get this Error here in Log:

Omnisharp: [ERROR] Analysis of project (ProjectId, #23958e88-d084-4694-a0b0-d4bd5e79798d - ) failed, underlaying error: System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized active rules: S2758
Parameter name: activeRules
   at SonarLint.OmniSharp.DotNet.Services.Rules.RulesToReportDiagnosticsConverter.Convert(ImmutableHashSet`1 activeRules, ImmutableHashSet`1 allRules)
   at SonarLint.OmniSharp.DotNet.Services.DiagnosticWorker.SonarLintAnalysisConfigProvider.GetWithSonarLintRuleSeverities(Compilation compilation, IEnumerable`1 activeRules)
   at SonarLint.OmniSharp.DotNet.Services.DiagnosticWorker.SonarLintAnalysisConfigProvider.Get(Compilation originalCompilation, AnalyzerOptions originalOptions)
   at SonarLint.OmniSharp.DotNet.Services.DiagnosticWorker.SonarLintDiagnosticWorker.<AnalyzeDocument>d__2.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at OmniSharp.Roslyn.CSharp.Services.Diagnostics.CopiedCSharpDiagnosticWorkerWithAnalyzers.<AnalyzeProject>d__19.MoveNext()

And this results in “No Issues found” but the WebUI has Issues. Is there an Workaround to use the “Serverside/bound” Rules etc?

Regards Chris

Common, 6 Days without any Response? Really?

I could really use some help with this issue too