- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI)
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000227d9e28000, 4538368, 0) failed; error='The paging file is too small for this operation to complete' (DOS error/errno=1455)
- Steps to reproduce
We are getting the above error when we run the Run Code Analysis, task for SonarCloud. We used to use a self hosted SonarQube instance and never had this problem until we made the switch to SonarCloud. The odd thing is that this error doesn’t come up every time we run the build, but its often enough that its causing interuptions with Development.
- Potential workaround
For now I have just enabled Automatic Analysis, but I know there are limitation to that and would like to get the CI analysis working consistently.
Can you share the full logs? It’s impossible to know where in the pipeline/analysis you’re getting the error.
I will try again to get the full log file but unfortunately, the Azure Devops Log ends up being like 3gb after it fails.